TSC Meeting Zoom || TSC APAC Zoom || Meeting Recordings
TSC meetings are held weekly for one hour on Thursdays. Meeting time alternates each week. Standard: 9am Pacific and APAC: 10pm Pacific.
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
Robert Varga Pantheon.tech
Manoj Chokka Verizon
Venkatrangan Govindarajan Rakuten Symphony
Guillaume Lambert Orange
Anil Belur Linux Foundation
Ivan Hrasko Pantheon.tech
Cedric Ollivier Orange
|Community Elected Roles:|
Daniel De La Rosa (Release Manager)
Staff: Casey Cain
Community: Sangwook Ha
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
- LFN Updates
- Marketing Update
- TSC Grievance Tracking
- General Topics
- Any Other Topics
- Argon RC is ready. TransportPCE integration is done and AAA-258 issue has been fixed. There are some remaining issues but they are minor so here is Argon release approval for AR#183 as RC
- Remove daily "cron" on maven-stage and maven-docker-stage at the global-jjb level. This is enabled and being done to reduce infra costs.
- o-ran and onap has already been approved. This is configurable at $project level within the builder repo.
Jira server Linux Foundation Jira serverId 786ecce4-c7f8-3725-b80d-ceab920b9b14 key RELENG-4666
- Jill will contact TSC members by email for the ODL 10 years birthday communication.