Date & Time
MonthApril, Day29, Year2020; 9pm PST
- Magnesium seems to be on track and it's time to lock the branch since there are no blocker bugs
- there is one blocker bug for magnesium release, but it's not in a managed project so we don't need to wait for it.
- after the branch is blocked and any final merge jobs have had time to finish, we can pick up the NEXT successful autorelease to try to make it a release candidate
- Aluminium is delayed by at least two weeks while MRI versions are being delivered and upgraded
- some projects still working on this (e.g., genius)
- need to merge this int/dist patch
- tons of open patches to move projects to use sonarcloud
- we have a granular status page for ODL services (e.g., jira, jenkins, etc) on https://status.linuxfoundation.org/
- we noticed that the release version options on our ODL readthedocs doc page was missing this past week or so. That seems to have been resolved now.