Page tree

Versions Compared

Key

  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

...

  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
  • Releases
    • Silicon
    • Aluminum SR1
  • TSC Grievance Tracking
  • General Topics
  • TSC Grievance Tracking
  • General Topics
    • TSC Elections
    • Key gaps/PTLs/committers (Thanh's message)
    • Cleanup Meeting notes AI - Meeting notes 
  • Any Other Topics
    • ServiceUtils

Minutes

TSC Elections

  • Comments

Topic 2

...

  • Casey talked about the possibility of adding an "Active Community Member" representation to the TSC.  
    • Active Community Members: Anyone from the ODL community with twenty (20?) or more measurable contributions during the previous 12-month period, inclusive of code merged, code reviews performed, wiki page edits, or JIRA activities.
  • Casey recommended 3 Committers and 3 "Active Community Members".
  • Discussion ensued about the number of seats the TSC should have.
    • The general consensus seemed to lean to 5 Committer seats and 2-4 contributor seats in February. 

Releases

  • Silicon is still in progress according to schedule Netvirt has been converted to SM, so version has been completed.. but Robert Varga please correct me if I'm missing anything.
  • Aluminum SR1 AR has been picked so please check CSIT spreadsheet so we can move forward 


Self Managed Projects

  • The PTLs who had sent an  

Action Items

  •  Type your task here, using "@" to assign to a user and "//" to select a due date