Luis Gomez is an SDN Architect at Kratos Defense & Security Solutions. Previously he was a Principal Engineer at Lumina Networks and in the Open Source Software group at Brocade where he spent 7 years integrating, testing and supporting OpenDaylight in customer solutions, before he was a Solution Integration Engineer at Ericsson where he spent more than a decade integrating and testing service provider networks. Luis is also PTL of integration/distribution and committer in the integration/test, releng/builder, releng/autorelease and docs projects as well as test contact for OpenFlow plugin project. Most of Luis contribution is on test infrastructure and system test for OpenDaylight core components.
- Drive technical evolution of the OpenDaylight platform
- Achieve fully modular release process
Anil has been working with the Linux Foundation and the OpenDaylight Release management (since 2016, Beryllium Release). He currently serves as a TSC member, assisting the project/community on the infrastructure, CI, releases, and automation. He currently maintains some of the LF Releng repositories, performing regular release cycles on Global-jjb and LFTools which are used in many LF projects.
He started his career by experimenting with Linux in the late 90's and has been working with Open source over the last two decades. Prior to that, he worked with Security Engineering Team in Novell, File systems developer with HP and Systems Engineer with RedHat. He has contributed to MIT Kerberos project integration with LDAP in the past. His interests are in the area of Security & IdM, Networking, Systems engineering, Deep learning and DevOps.
- PTL: releng/builder, releng/autorelease, lf-releng/global-jjb
- Maintains and releases Global-jjb, common-packer, LF ansible and LFTools repos.
- Contributed and made improvements to Openstack Jenkins-job-builder.
- Mentored JJB intern for LF Internship 2018-19. Mentor on Community Bridge
Statement of Intent
- Improve processes and workflows within OpenDaylight, ensuring best practices are shared across LF projects.
- Optimize ODL's CI infrastructure/Jobs with a focus on quality, metrics, and minimize downtime.
- Continue making OpenDaylight Simultaneous Releases in a timely manner.
- Facilitate new developers to contribute to ODL and automate the infrastructure workflows.