; 9 am Pacific
TSC Meeting Zoom || TSC APAC Zoom || Meeting Recordings
TSC meetings are held weekly for one hour on Thursdays. Meeting time alternates each week. Standard: 9am Pacific and APAC: 10pm Pacific.
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
|Community Elected Roles:|
Daniel De La Rosa (Release Manager)
Staff: Casey Cain
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 10:00-10:05 pm)
- Aluminum SR 2
- TAC & SPC Updates
- Marketing Update
- TSC Grievance Tracking
- General Topics
- LFN TAC & SPC Representatives Election
- Developer & Testing Forum
- Any Other Topics
- Aluminum SR 2..
TAC & SPC Update
- Project XGVela inducted into LFN as a sandbox project.
- Casey Cain initiated an election for the TAC and SPC representatives on
Developer & Testing Forum
- Topic Proposals due
- Registration (free, but required)
- Create Minutes pages for your topics here: https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/x/jYa-Ag
LFX Insights Webinar
Webinar to learn to leverage data-driven #insights to inform project decisions beyond the code.
@ 12pm EST - Register here: https://lfx.dev/lfx-insights-webinar