Robert Varga Pantheon.tech
Manoj Chokka Verizon
Venkatrangan Govindarajan Rakuten Symphony
Guillaume Lambert Orange
Anil Belur Linux Foundation
Ivan Hrasko Pantheon.tech
Cedric Ollivier Orange
|Community Elected Roles:|
Daniel De La Rosa (Release Manager)
Staff: Casey Cain
Community: Mohit Mohit
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
- LFN Updates
- Marketing Update
- TSC Grievance Tracking
- General Topics
- TSC Meeting update
- TAC meeting
- Any Other Topics
TAC meeting will be canceled next week for the D&TF
- TSC meeting will be updated to LFX meeting and will have a new URL starting on
- D&TF kicks off next week. Casey encourages everyone to participatte
- Schedule: https://teamup.com/ksgw6qzqcmg9zbzsfq?date=2023-06-06&view=md3
- Registration: https://cvent.me/NKWY5M (It's free!)
- 2 Interns started today Mohit Mohit and Ayush _
- Ayush _ will be attending the APAC TSC meetings and focused on CI with Anil Belur and Luis Gomez
- Mohit Mohit will be working on the website refresh with Casey Cain .
- If you have feedback on the ODL website refresh, please comment on the OpenDaylight Website Refresh wiki page.
- Mohit will report next week his audit of the ODL website and some initial recommendations.