Robert Varga Pantheon.tech
Manoj Chokka Verizon
Venkatrangan Govindarajan Nvidia
Gilles Thouenon Orange
Anil Belur Linux Foundation
Ivan Hrasko Pantheon.tech
|Community Elected Roles:|
Daniel De La Rosa (Release Manager)
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
- LFN Updates
- Marketing Update
- TSC Grievance Tracking
- General Topics
- Any Other Topics
- Argon SR2 downloads page has been updated and all that it is pending is the release notes. Argon SR3 is currently scheduled so we will probably be able to keep that schedule.
- Potassium has been cut and the version bump for "stable/potassium" is complete. Now the master branch is promoted to the next release (Calcium)
- Calcium is now the master branch and the schedule will be posted soon.
- Working group forming for AI in the TAC.
- Presentation at the TAC level on what is needed when it comes to AI on the networking side of the world.
- Link to the PPT that was given by Ranni.