Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 4 Next »

TSC Meeting Zoom || TSC APAC Zoom || Meeting Recordings

TSC meetings are held weekly for one hour on Thursdays.  Meeting time alternates each week.  Standard: 9am Pacific and APAC: 10pm Pacific.

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

Staff: Casey Cain

Others: Sangwook Ha Tibor Král

Agenda

  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
  • Releases
  • TAC & SPC Updates
  • Marketing Update
  • TSC Grievance Tracking
  • General Topics
  • Any Other Topics

Minutes

Release

  • Phosphorus SR2 is all done and Luis Gomezwill release the official distribution  and we will update the documentation
  • Sulfur GA, MRI changes are still in progress, Robert Varga is working on several challenging changes 

TAC & SPC Update

  • Comments

Marketing Update

General Topic

  • LFX Security Dashboard configuration: most projects scanned are obsolete → needs to investigate

Board update

  • Sulfur is on target to release in March 2022.
  • Community development goals are behind schedule due to a drop in upstream code contributors and hampered by technical debt.  However, technical debt is being mostly eliminated with the Sulfur release.
  • There remains a focus on attracting new developers, marketing outreach, recruiting new community release managers, and Integration/testing leads that would greatly benefit the community in maintaining some areas of the Project.  Support from downstream consumers of ODL is needed.

Action Items

  •  
  • No labels