- Tejas Nevrekar
- Venkatrangan Govindarajan
- Abhijit Kumbhare
- Claudio David Gasparini
- Cedric Ollivier
- Daniel De La Rosa
- Deepthi V V
- Guillame Lambert
- Kailas Deshmukh
- Nikhil Soni
- Pooja Dattratraya
- Roberto Morro
- Robert Varga
- Suresh Perumal
- Thanh Ha
We review the BGP and PCEP plugins from the perspective of issues seen at customer sites at scale and use that as a reason to deep dive and evaluate alternate solutions for some of the implementation for better reliability and scale.
- Schedule: https://teamup.com/event/show/id/KtE8RB9MLPKhfGtbu9DArApzWRBEYg
- Recording: ODL BGPCEP Reliability & Scale.mp4
- Presentation here - https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1bWTVCixNBlWVEsOdbYFXEelQtRwLswG-AgziyP110d4/edit?usp=sharing
- Robert suggested having bugs filed for these issues so that the project will take a look.
- Olivier also mentioned similar issues observed by his team as the PCEP failures and the only recover being restart controller.
- Lumina will upload the missing bugs and patches
- Config only replication shards are already supported