TSC Meeting Zoom || TSC APAC Zoom || Meeting Recordings
TSC meetings are held weekly for one hour on Thursdays. Meeting time alternates each week. Standard: 9am Pacific and APAC: 10pm Pacific.
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
|Community Elected Roles:|
Daniel De La Rosa (Release Manager)
Staff: Casey Cain
Others: Navid Ghazisaidi Oleksii Mozghovyi
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
- Silicon code freeze
- Aluminium SR2 / SR3
- Release name rebranding proposal https://wiki.opendaylight.org/x/QRkF
- TAC & SPC Updates
- Marketing Update
- TSC Grievance Tracking
- General Topics
- Infra issues and IT tickets
- Jenkins nodes flavors updated to v3
- Any Other Topics
- TSC page at https://www.opendaylight.org/about/governance/tsc not updated
- EPL License version 2
- TSC election - number of available seats
- Silicon code freeze and branch cutting will happen as scheduled .... According to Silicon Checklist .... LFN IT case has been opened
- Aluminium SR3... CSIT check in progress, once all issues are check, we will proceed with the release
TAC & SPC Update
- Agreement to settle TSC election- self-nomination period for 2 seats => 2 weeks prior to next Thursday ( by next Friday +8)
- Candidates must be involved in the community: contributions in ML, JIRA, wiki are considered for this election (not only Gerrit code)
- Contributions can be tracked here: https://insights.lfx.linuxfoundation.org/projects/lfn%2Fodl/dashboard
- The default view is technical trends. Code review, Gerrit, Jira, CI, etc. Ecosystem trends can show the engagement on the mailing list, chat service (coming soon), confluence and also marketing and share of the voice on social media and news outlets.
- Vote to confirm that the TSC shall reserve 2 seats for Active Community Members.
- #agreed the TSC shall reserve 2 seats for Active Community Members
- Please make sure that your company affiliation is correct here: https://myprofile.lfx.linuxfoundation.org
- Casey Cainwill initiate the election tomorrow morning.
- Jenkins nodes flavors updated to v3: v1/odl/v2 flavors are migrated to v3 which is guaranteed to run on faster hardware and cost-efficient.
- Ubuntu Linux 16.04 LTS will no longer be supported by April 30, 2021. All jobs using 16.04 will require to be migrated to 18.04. All 16.05 imagesand jobs will be removed.
- TSC page at https://www.opendaylight.org/about/governance/tsc will be completely updated with the new website.
- troubles with groups.io
- Luis Gomez schedule a documentation team meeting