TSC meetings are held weekly for one hour on Thursdays. Meeting time alternates each week. Standard: 9am Pacific and APAC: 10pm Pacific.
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
- TAC & SPC Updates
- Marketing Update
- TSC Grievance Tracking
- General Topics
- Any Other Topics
- Phosphorus SR2 has been approved by TSC so Anil Belur can proceed to release artifacts as indicated in checklist...
- Sulfur code freeze will happen as soon as MRI integration so it will be another week
- odltools is failing in all releases so we should consider archiving it ..
TAC & SPC Update
- LFN Dev and Testing Forum: (Registration link)
- Workshop (Mar 2022):
- Type your task here, using "@" to assign to a user and "//" to select a due date