TSC meetings are held weekly for one hour on Thursdays. Meeting time alternates each week. Standard: 9am Pacific and APAC: 10pm Pacific.
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
Staff: Casey Cain
Community: Manoj Chokka Ivan Hrasko
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
- TAC & SPC Updates
- Marketing Update
- TSC Grievance Tracking
- General Topics
- TSC Election
- ODL Modernization
- Any Other Topics
TAC & SPC Update
- The TSC Discussed the need to update the number of seats on the TSC to better reflect the active contributions.
- Guillaume Lambert suggested that we wait until tonight when the self-nomination period expires. If no new candidates are submitted then we shall cast our vote.
- Type your task here, using "@" to assign to a user and "//" to select a due date