BGP LS PCEP:Carbon Release Notes
- 1 Major Features
- 2 Target Environment
- 3 Known Issues and Limitations
- 4 Changes Since Previous Releases
- Initial configuration file loader for BGP
- Operational state for BGP OpenConfig
- Integrate PCEP topology provider with Cluster Singleton Service
- BGP Karaf 4 migration
- PCEP Karaf 4 migration
- BMP Karaf 4 migration
- RSVP Karaf 4 migration
- BGPCEP Extras Karaf 4 migration
Java Runtime Environment 8
Known Issues and Limitations
- Particular known bugs and workarounds.
- Bug 6562 - Support add-path in base BGP NLRI
- BGP scaling with clustering - it is recommended to create a "bgp-rib" module-based shard without a replication, for more details see BGP user-guide
- Testing methodology. How extensive was it? What should be expected to work? What hasn't been tested as much?
The new BGP extensions were tested manually with software implementations (exaBGP).
Changes Since Previous Releases
The BGP demo configuration is loaded via Configuration File loader.
Bugs Fixed in this Release
At least 29 bugs were fixed.
Migration from Previous Releases
- Yang Data Models:
Compatibility with Previous Releases
No compatibility issues are expected.
Deprecated, End of Life, and/or Retired Features/APIs
- End of Life: