Jump to: navigation, search

Group Based Policy (GBP)/Team Meeting

When IRC WebEx Download Calendar
8am Pacific, Wed #opendaylight-group-policy WebEx OpenDaylight Google Calendar

Agenda:

Wed, Sep 09 2015

IRC ONLY THIS WEEK

  • Agenda bashing/Roll call
  • M2 milestone delivered
  • Be Release Plan
    • Multirenderer SDK update - Khal/Yapeng
      • IOVisor Agent
    • Instrumentation - OAM work starting
  • Stable Lithium updates, progress
    • CSIT - Ubuntu available - working this today
    • Neutron+SFC integration working
    • Neutron mapper redesign
    • Bugs

Wed, Sep 02 2015

IRC ONLY THIS WEEK

  • Agenda bashing/Roll call
  • M2 milestone due tomorrow - will be on PTO so going out today
    • Currently sticking with existing design docs as highlevel commitments.
  • Be Release Plan
  • Stable Lithium updates, progress
    • CSIT - Ubuntu available., Clustering, SFC, Bugs


Wed, Aug19 2015


Wed, Aug12 2015

Information From Past Meetings

Aug 5, 2015

  • Committers present:
    • alagalah, tbachman
  • Action Items
    • tbachman to talk with moizer and/or pantellis to ask if we can configure co-location of shards
  • Topics
    • Agenda bashing/Roll call
    • ODL Summit
    • Be Release Plan

Jul, 29, 2015

  • Committers present:
    • alagalah, martin_sunal, tbachman
  • Action Items
    • tbachman to talk with moizer and/or pantellis to ask if we can configure co-location of shards
  • Topics
    • LIVE FROM THE ODL SUMMIT - BALL ROOM E!!!
      • GBP tutorial linked. Should be video.
      • Intent panel went well. Should be video soon, will link.
      • GBP+SFC discussions in our preso, SFC preso, Developer panel. It's been a big week!
    • Agenda bashing/Roll call
    • Read out from IETF Prague:
      • Hackfest, OPNFV use-cases etc., Neutron+GBP/SFC integration
    • Be Release Plan
      • Unconference tomorrow. May potentially start early before Design Summit gets going in anger. Discuss on call.
    • Stable Lithium updates, progress
      • CSIT, Clustering, SFC, Bugs
    • Trello board?


Jul, 1, 2015

  • Committers present:
    • alagalah, martin_sunal, tbachman
  • Action Items
    • tbachman to include in email minutes that a) we are keeping demo on github for now b) we will update README and ODL GBP wiki to reflect that we should not use github issues, but bugzilla to capture requests
    • alagalah to try the demo environment with the lab to see if he can reproduce the missing switch issue
  • Topics
    • Agenda bashing
    • Lithium status (docs, wiki, updates)
    • Demo Status


Jun, 24, 2015

  • Committers present:
    • alagalah, martin_sunal
  • Action Items
    • alagalah to create a wiki space to start organising ideas and features folks want to see in GBP Be, and resources etc that folks can commit so we can have a proposed Release Plan for discussion before August
  • Topics
    • New Wiki review
    • Lithium status
    • Upcoming events
    • Next few weeks
    • Other items
  • No WebEx this week