Group Based Policy (GBP)/Theory
- "A Promise Theory Perspective on Data Networks" by Paul Borril, Mark Burgess, Todd Craw, Mike Dvorkin
- On Policy in the Data Center: The policy problem
Mike Dvorkin has been implementing policy for over 2 decades. Some examples:
- TiMetra: Father of Alcatel's 5620SAM
- Cisco UCSM (Cisco)
- Cisco APIC (Cisco) - Chief Scientist and Co-Founder, Insieme Networks
- Group Based Policy (OpenDaylight, OpenStack, OpenVSwitch).
Group Based Policy is the most recent iteration of this vision.
Works by Mark Burgess: