Project Creation Date: March 1st 2016
Welcome to the Integration/test/S3P WorkGroup page.
Integration/test/S3P WorkGroup is not a standard project but a gathering of people across projects working on making OpenDaylight's Scale, Security, Stability and Performance (S3P) abilities known to those outside the ODL community, be they users or the industry.
The purpose of the Integration-Test-S3P Workgroup is to be a place of collaboration working to tell OpenDaylight's S3P story. The focus of this group will be creating the metrics, tests, documents, infrastructure and communication to tell this story effectively.
Very Nascent List of Active Contributors:
- Marcus Williams (email@example.com / IRC handle: mgkwill)
- Jamo Luhrsen (firstname.lastname@example.org / IRC handle: jamoluhrsen)
- Daniel Farrell (email@example.com / IRC handle: dfarrell07)
- Luis Gomez (firstname.lastname@example.org / IRC handle: LuisGomez)
- Jan Medved (email@example.com)
- Beryllium Release Performance White Paper
- Intracom/Telecom Performance Comparison between Beryllium and Lithium SR3