|Neutron Northbound Facts|
Project Creation Date: February 12th, 2015
Welcome to OpenDaylight Neutron Northbound
Scope (from the Project Proposal)
The neutron northbound project is focused on the communication from the ODL drivers in OpenStack to the ODL neutron service and saves the neutron models into ODL data store for other providers to use. It does not include direct manipulation of low-level network/overlay elements - these are left to the providers that receive information from this project
Goals (from the Project Proposal)
The goals of this project are
- To allow the ODL neutron service to evolve in tandem with the evolution of Neutron APIs in OpenStack.
- Maintain the transparency of the current communication between OpenStack and OpenDaylight.
- Improve on the current method of passing neutron information to multiple providers.
- Attract more developer involvement.
Links and Info
(note: until the project facts gets fixed, the IRC is freenode.net #opendaylight-neutron)
- NeutronNorthbound:Meetings weekly irc meeting agenda
- Open Patches
- Trello Board (for access, contact yamahata with your email address)
- Neutron in SonarQube
Project Release planning
|Release||Planning||Release Plan||Release Notes||Release Review|
|Oxygen||wishlist||Release Plan||Release Notes||Release Review|
|Nitrogen||wishlist||Release Plan||Release Notes||Release Review|
|Carbon||wishlist||Release Plan||Release Notes||Release Review|
|Boron||wishlist||Release Plan||Release Notes|
|Beryllium||wish list||Release Plan||Release Notes||Release Review|
|Lithium||wish list||Release Plan||Release Notes||Release Review|
Networking-odl Release Planning
developer design forum
|Release||event||ODL release plan|
For historical recording