OpenDaylight Lisp Flow Mapping:Graduation Proposal
Creation Review History
Project was created on July 18th, 2013.
Working Code Base
Code base can be found at lispflowmapping.
Code base currently builds (see Boron merge job).
Code base currently runs:
- Section 15 of the ODL User Guide includes instructions for running the code as part of the LISP Flow Mapping Tutorial section.
- 2015 OpenDaylight Summit presentation and demo
- 2014 OpenDaylight Summit presentation and demo
Code quality is tracked with:
Performance regressions can be detected by checking these plots.
Community merged commit history: merged patches
Community open commit history: outstanding open patches
Prospective new developers can learn how to get involved here: lispflowmapping developer resources
History of Releases (using Mature Release Process)
- No official milestone reporting was conducted during Hydrogen - there was no release mailing list
- No official milestone reporting was conducted for Helium M1 and M2 - there was no release mailing list
- Helium M3 status
- Helium M4 status
- Helium M5 status
Committers vote on seeking graduation
On 03/08/2016 committers voted to seek graduation to mature: 
Request to TSC for graduation review
On 03/10/2016 requested graduation review from TSC: 
Result of review by TSC
On 03/24/2016 the TSC voted to graduate the LISP FLow Mapping project :