OpenDaylight OVSDB:Lithium Integration Test
Ovsdb: odl-adsal-core odl-adsal-northbound odl-openflowplugin-flow-services odl-openflowplugin-nsf-services odl-openflowplugin-nxm-extensions odl-openflowplugin-southbound odl-neutron-service
Southbound: odl-mdsal-broker odl-mdsal-apidocs odl-mdsal-xsql odl-restconf
These 2 ovsdb features cannot be installed at the same time: odl-ovsdb-plugin and odl-ovsdb-southbound-impl that is so, because they will instantiate their own ovsdb-library, which listens on port 6640 (by default).
When odl-ovsdb-openstack is used, it assumes no other application in odl is managing network-virt. In other words, it is assumed that if ovsdb is using odl-neutron-service, no other feature in odl is providing the same net-virt service.
By default, ovsdb library will listen on port 6640.
Recommended Karaf features
- For net-virt: odl-ovsdb-openstack - For northbound: odl-ovsdb-northbound - For using legacy (ad-sal) api: odl-ovsdb-compatibility-layer
- For southbound: odl-ovsdb-southbound-impl - Same, with rest interface: odl-ovsdb-southbound-impl-rest - Same, with rest and ui/xsql: odl-ovsdb-southbound-impl-ui
How to test
In this section, provide details about:
- For deploying OVSDB with Openstack:
- Vagrant to bring up multi-openstack nodes and connect to odl via ml2 More info on deploying Openstack with ODL
- Daniel F is working with Luis to leverage test harness being used for testing ODL/ovsdb for ONF. ***TODO: add more info here***
In this section, provide any concerns related to performance and scalability