OpenDaylight dlux:Release Notes Helium
dlux Helium Release Notes
New Features and Enhancements
- Details of nodes, node connectors and statistics information present in md-sal inventory RestConf API.
- Visual representation of nodes and hosts in network topology of md-sal. Hosts information is tracked by L2-switch project
- Yang UI - Web interface to see the yang models present in controller. This is a very powerful feature, that allows user to perform CRUD operations on the yang model. Like you can add/delete flows, nodes, links etc.
- Ported features such as Connection manager, Flows, Static routes from older Opendaylight UI.
Technology requirements to develop and run dlux locally
To run dlux as standalone application or to develop new modules for dlux. You should install following on your machine -
- NodeJS (Http Server, http://www.nodejs.org)
- Some other AngularJS/Third-party JS libraries
Limitations for dlux in Helium
- dlux use AAA for authentication, which supports basic Auth with admin user only. There is no user management as of now.
- If md-sal topology is RestConf API is not present, login does not work. As we use network-topology API to perform basic Auth. Once AAA starts providing Rest APIs for token based Authentication. We should be able to eliminate this limitation.
Helium Stable Update 1
No changes have been made since Helium release.