Project Proposals:OCP Protocol Library
OCP Protocol Library
The OCP Protocol Library will be an implementation of OCP Protocol as defined in ETSI GS ORI 002-2 Specification v4.1.1. It serves as a basis for OCP Southbound Plugin.
Inspired by the Openflow Protocol Library Project, we feel that separating the OCP protocol handling from the OCP Southbound Plugin will be a more elegant design, leading to better code modularity, reusability and maintainability.
The scope of OCP Protocol Library includes:
- Implementation of OCP protocol in Java
- Support for TCP / TLS connection
Resources Committed (developers committed to working)
- Marko Lai <email@example.com>
- Marko Lai <firstname.lastname@example.org> ODL Username: markolai
- No vendor package names in code
- No vendor branding / trademark present in code or output of build
- No vendor branding / trademark present in documentation