Simultaneous Release:Helium-SR3 Combined Release Notes
This page details changes and bug fixes between the second Helium Stability Release (Helium-SR2) and the third Helium Stability Release (Helium-SR3) of OpenDaylight. First, we list projects with no noteworthy changes followed by a list of the bugs fixed and/or changes for each project.
Projects with no noteworthy changes:
The following projects had no noteworthy changes in the Helium-SR3 release:
- LISP Flow Mapping
- OpenFlow Protocol Library
- SDN Interface Application
- Service Function Chaining
- Table Type Patterns
- Group Based Policy
BGP LS PCEP
- 52f08e BUG-2712: do not hold lock while updating future
- 7af0f1 Added synchronized to close().
- f92a57 Fix unsynchronized access to TransactionChain
- 6b884d PCEP add-lsp RPC: propagate TLVs from input to initiate message.
- f526f0 BUG-2631: Fixed BGP connection collision detection
- 67eed6 BUG-2723: Topology spoofing via LLDP - hash check in topology-discovery
- 26dfd6 BUG-2820: LLDP refactor
- 91a473 BUG-2820: LLDP TLV support and testing
- 87a930 BUG-2834: Fix Restconf POST to wait for completion
- 24342e Switched from the WIP custom authn realm to using tomcat-users.xml, also enabled HttpOnly cookies
- 254ab1 BUG-2820: problem to add second TLV with type 127.
- 74a258 BUG-2699: websocket does not implement the ws:// protocol defined in the URI scheme in rfc6455
- 6e4385 Neutron to return ServiceUnavailable if no providers registered
- d32781 BUG-2642: Websocket notifications: No notification received when data are removed
- 2d33f2 BUG-2524: Change event notification subscription: Unable to listen on topology
- 4dcab7 BUG-2535: topology canvas height too small
- e2f62d [Backport] Use frontend-maven-plugin to build dlux-web
- 8c9599 Add very basic Vagrantfile for RPM-building env
- 6d0828 Small batch of ODL RPM updates, version to 0.2.2-4
- 6fedb6 Sample integration test
- 84d0cb Fixing lispflowmapping system test
- 049eea Add basic test suite for lispflowmapping
- 14a792 Adding Switch Qualification test
- bf4b84 Removing Groups and Meters from test plan as CPqD seems not working in RelEng
- da1810 adding a mask for destination and source ip addresses
- e69cbc cleaning the robot repo + creating testplans
- 12fb76 Set JAVA_HOME before launching karaf inside containers
- 585904 removing failing tests
- 6a3f3e BUG-2676: Add some tuning parameters to improve the performance of CDS
- dbcb86 adding ability for test VMs to have a different command prompt
- b4bf3b BUG-2711: Match RPC actor system's Netty TCP settings with existing cluster DATA actor system setting to avoid oversized Gossip RPC messages.
- 4592dc BUG-2035: Increasing default Akka config for auto-down of unreachable nodes from 10sec to 5min to avoid locking out nodes during transient network blips, etc.
- b2c48c Adding test plan for l2switch
- e0dc42 Replace compatible-with-x by all feature
- 0560a9 Make get followers more reliable
- 24c667 Update ODL RPM to Helium SR2
- 74e62d Changed Dockerfile to use Helium SR2
- 1e1249 Move to new Karaf-based RPM
- e20d25 BUG-2723: Topology spoofing via LLDP - LLDPSpeaker
- 6e80e3 BUG-2394: ConnectionConductorImpl and HandshakeManagerImpl leak threads on exception paths
Open vSwitch Database (OVSDB) Integration
Virtual Tenant Networking (VTN)
- 20c4e3 BUG-2793: Fixed default values for hardTimeout and idleTimeout attributes
- 50f120 BUG-2758: Fixed bug in VbrIf for Update adminstatus check
- 5e5721 BUG-2688: Fixed bug in flow timeout setting specified by path map.
- 2bf2ef Fix ImmutableOrderedLeafSetNode.size()