Simultaneous Release:Helium-SR4 Combined Release Notes
This page details changes and bug fixes between the second Helium Stability Release (Helium-SR2) and the third Helium Stability Release (Helium-SR3) of OpenDaylight. First, we list projects with no noteworthy changes followed by a list of the bugs fixed and/or changes for each project.
Projects with no noteworthy changes:
The following projects had no noteworthy changes in the Helium-SR4 release:
- SDN Interface Application
- Service Function Chaining
- Table Type Patterns
- aade4d BUG-4038: Grant Creation is Broken
- 76daf3 BUG-4054: Federation RuleProcessor utilizes System.out which interferes with karaf
- bd56e3 BUG-3323: Changing sql queries to prepared statements in idmlite
- 17f513 Upgrade sqlite version for the aaa data store
- 97250f Revert disabling yangtools features-test
BGP LS PCEP
- 57cdbc BUG-3780: Fixed 41-bgp-example init config file
- c595fd BUG-3892: added ordered-by user statement to clusterIds
- a1eeb1 BUG-3419: fix shutdown of modules
- fcf0f9 BUG-2959: wrong result for selecting high local pref
- de4ec4 BUG-2616: NPE in ControllerContext.toQName method
- eb8bd7 BUG-3966: Fixed issue FLOW_REMOVED is not sent.
- 721fb3 CDS: Changes to Tx abort in Shard
- 829d7f CDS: Real snapshot log trimming changes
- 706491 Fix deadlock in AsyncSshHandlerWriter
- 0eddaf CDS: Add stress test RPC to the cars model
- eaa7c0 CDS: Retry front-end transactions on AskTimeoutException
- e0e9d2 CDS: Include CAN_COMMIT phase in rate limiter time period
- 5949ae BUG-2787 and BUG-2849: Backport from Lithium
- 3ab46a BUG-3570: Backport from Lithium
- b6d45c BUG-2948: Backport from Lithium
- 1d8f2a CDS: Backport in-memory journal log trimming from Li
- 438575 CDS: Backport transaction rate limiting
- 803cb5 Upgrade to akka 2.3.10
- 03b65b BUG-3014: On a router_interface_add code assumed the port has null device_owner
- 349b3c BUG-3551: Introduce custom java.security config file
- b88e70 Streamline updating out-of-sync follower
- c22129 Minor changes in LibLLDP.
- 6a9b3d Backport AppendEntries optimizations from Lithium
- eca3e8 Reduce and improve CDS debug logging
- 506aea Use slf4j Logger instead of akka LoggingAdapter
- 9ca841 Make Election Timeout Factor configurable
- feb594 BUG-2150: Feature wrappers now log parse errors better.
- b02230 BUG-2970: Fix GlobalBundleScanningSchemaServiceImpl to get RESOLVED bundles correctly
- 4664a2 BUG-3331: RPC input with non-existent namespace causes NullPointerException
- ec1a72 BUG-3154: Clustering: Journal recovery error on restart
- 8aeac3 Fix NPE in RaftActor#onRecoveredApplyLogEntries
- 68c9ef BUG-3076: Redeploy binding mount points
- 6b96a0 BUG-3072: Make NeutronRoutersNorthbound.addRouterInterface() idem-potent
- 71079d BUG-2914: TCP Options incorrect
- 3151f7 BUG-2942: odl-mdsal-apidocs feature is not protected through AAA
- f57094 Re-enable tests and bump aaa version
- 775a07 Update frontend-maven-plugin and karma version
- dd4b20 AuthN for apidocs and modules REST embedded in DLUX
- 1a4391 Re-enable DLUX distribution.
- 0f04c2 Fixing links to some gerrit patches
- ec27d2 Fixing Helium-SR3 release notes so that all bugs don't point to BUG-1957:
- 30aac9 Adding Release Notes for Helium-SR3
- 0f13c9 Adding Release Notes for Helium-SR2
Group Based Policy
- 3e6692 Move packetcable feature to incompatible list
- ff1c14 Fix openflow service failing test case
- 5e4454 Placing cluster deployer same location as in master
- c89106 Adjusting netopeer test to work with any IP and user
- fe58ae Hardening openflow inventory check in stable, same as with master
- f20eb1 Restoring CPqD test cases in stable/helium
- 277c1e Remove plugin2oc from Helium
- 4eeaf7 Remove plugin2oc from Helium
- 4066e7 Fixing netconf test in stable helium
- a54a40 Adding netconf test plan
- 0af443 Fixing hosttracker's required capability on address tracker
- ed206e BUG-4050: Adding required capability for address-tracker model in host tracker
- 418051 BUG-4050: Add required capabiliy for stp-status-aware-node-connector model
- 22a12c Add hybrid option for sending ARP to Controller & OF Normal
- b645d0 BUG-2629: Clear added non-directional links when clearing network graph.
LISP Flow Mapping
- 73d83f BUG-3877: Fix sending SMR to IPv6 subscribers
- d551eb BUG-3657: Fix IPv6 transport in southbound plugin
- f13313 BUG-2871: Add support for IID mask-len
- 58362d Avoid Map-Register inconsistencies due to SMR handling exceptions
- c73bd5 BUG-2871: Added xtrsiteid flag to map-register header built by MapRegisterSerializer
OpenFlow Protocol Library
- 5e4385 BUG-3356: Configurable ChannelOutboundQueue size
- ee9da5 BUG-2905: TCP Options incorrect
- e3d8bb BUG-2866: Fixed ipv6 address parsing
- c4562d BUG-3548: LLDP speaker does not start/stop sending LLDP packets on port up/down events
- 4c305a BUG-3792: Change default flow timeout values to 0
- d04fad BUG-3041: Meter and Meter Config messages not sent when controller starts after the switch
- f509d3 BUG-3053: /128 should still be a /128, not an IP
- 9262b7 Port description is not getting udpated when port removed from openflow switch
- eff65e BUG-2902: NPE when apply_action doesn't contain action list
- fe6210 Re-enable DLUX feature.
- eb4584 BUG-3538:
- dffb45 BUG-2991: Handle cases when neutron network has no segmentationId
- ca1819 L3 Bugfix: routing table needs to add rules when destination net is not local
- e28265 BUG-3136: Delete output port from instruction should use order instead of index
- 48434a AbstractServices need unique flowIds in order to avoid rules coalescing
- 9376b6 BUG-3005: RoutingService needs special care to keep from rule coalescing
Virtual Tenant Networking (VTN)
- defe42 BUG-3716: Remaining Fixes.
- b3bc0a BUG-3716: Issue in flowfilterentry when new attributes are created during update
- 3436b5 BUG-3271: Flowfilter redirect-action attribute update issue.
- 49ef4f BUG-3109: Flowfilter and Flowlist attribute update issue.
- 31dff2 BUG-3949: Ignore bogus node change events.
- 8216df BUG-3776: Issue in Fedora 22 while starting VTN Coordinator
- 91a64b BUG-3601: Fixed coordinator UT build error on Fedora 22 (x86_64).
- 3a565d BUG-3299: Fixed coordinator UT build error on Fedora 21 (x86_64).
- 783a01 BUG-2898: implemented subnet handler in VTN Manager.
- c28e14 BUG-2887: Fixed Flowlist entry attribute mismatch