Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata


The next TSC meeting is scheduled on October 24th, 2019 at 9:00a Pacific with the following agenda:

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members: 

LF Staff: Casey Cain Unknown User (hkirksey)

Others:  Miroslav Miklus Daniel De La Rosa


Future Event Planning

  • 2020 LFN Communities Developer Events: In the past 2 years has been a bit tricky. So have it more managed and prescheduled. Current plan:
    • 4 LFN events through the year - roughly once every 3 months
    • Co-located at spaces at the ONS (North America & Europe) - 2 days 
    • 2 LFN cross community events - weeklong 

TSC Elections

  • Please put in self nominations for the TSC elections - until October 31st

LFN TAC Activities (Volunteers)


  • Sodium SR1 in progress
  • Magnesium in progress
    • version bump checkpoint 
    • Managed projects with no release plans recorded
      • Neutron: NetVirt has dependencies on this, no PTL, no committers - and is an issue. 
      • SFC & CoE: OK being self managed
  • Neon SR3 - up next (Dec 4)

Action Items

  • Type your task here, using "@" to assign to a user and "//" to select a due date
  • 2019-10-24 TSC Meeting to show the tsc how to use this feature 
  • Casey Cain to work with the LFN Infra WG to propose a new time for the WG meeting time.