The next TSC meeting is scheduled on October 31st, 2019 at 9:00a Pacific with the following agenda:
- Start the Recording
- Show the Antitrust Policy
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
- General Topics (9:05-9:20 am)
- Releases (9:20-9:55 Daniel De La Rosa and others)
- Release Dashboard
- Any other topic (9:55-10:00)
Attendees & Representation
- Abhijit Kumbhare
- Anil Belur
- Robert Varga (mdsal, yangtools, bgpcep, aaa, netconf, infrautils)
- Jamo Luhrsen
- Venkatrangan (Integration/Test, Releng/Builder)
- Luis Gomez (jnt/dist, int/test, docs, releng)
- Tejas Nevrekar (plastic, netconf, bgpcep)
LF Staff: Casey Cain
- Daniel De La Rosa
- Stephen Kitt (ODL Parent, Controller, OVSDB, NetVirt, Integration/Distribution, Archetypes)
- Thanh Ha (zxiiro) (releng/builder)
- Chetan Arakere Gowdru (Netvirt, Ovsdb),
- daya kamath (netvirt, genius)
TSC Chair/TAC/SPC Elections
- TSC Chair self nomination link: https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/x/BQCDAQ
- TAC Representative self nomination: https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/x/FACDAQ
- SPC Representative self nomination: https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/x/EgCDAQ
- The nomination period for elections ends on 18 November.
TSC & TWS Meeting Timings
- Doodle poll for the TSC meeting timing to be done
Sodium SR 1
- Sodium SR 1 almost done
- JSON-RPC to be added to the auto release as they are now managed
- SFC & CoE to be removed from the auto release as they are no longer self managed in Magnesium
- On track .. more details at https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/integration/job/integration-distribution-test-magnesium/70/
Neon SR 3
- Slated for Dec 4
- On track
- Still a draft proposal
- Robert Varga says this should be a community participated project and requests people to review the proposal
- Should we merge Project Proposals mailing list into the TSC mailing list as not much traffic on this list?
- Should we merge some of the other mailing lists?
- Casey Cain will create a page for all the mailing lists consolidation proposal
- Robert Varga suggests Casey Cain should have Bitergia analytics added for Groups.io.
- Casey Cain says that a new single pane of glass analytics is being worked on by the LF - but not on Bitergia.
- At the DDF meeting with ONAP it was agreed ODL would provide ONAP with the distribution.
- Luis Gomez has been working on it - currently this is not a lot of work to create a distribution
- The current ODL schedule fits ONAP
- Currently they want Neon SR1 & Sodium SR2
- Getting ready for Magnesium
- Robert Varga would like to start merging these.
- Type your task here, using "@" to assign to a user and "//" to select a due date
- Casey Cainwill start a doodle poll for the TSC meeting timings
- Casey Cain to create a page of the existing mailing lists on the wiki so the community can help map them to a top-level interest. https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/x/bAGDAQ