Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

 ; 9 am Pacific

TSC Meeting Zoom || TSC APAC Zoom || Meeting Recordings

TSC meetings are held weekly for one hour on Thursdays.  Meeting time alternates each week.  Standard: 9am Pacific and APAC: 10pm Pacific.

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

TSC


Managed Projects

XX
AAA
BGPCEP
Controller

X
DAEXIM
Distrib
Genius

X
InfraUtil
LISP
MD-SAL
xX
OVSDB
NetVirt
NetConf

X
Neutron
ODL Parent
YANGtools

Daniel De La Rosa (Release Mgr)

x
OFP



Staff: Casey Cain Brandon Wick

Others: Filip ČúzyManoj Chokka @Amar Kapadia

Agenda

  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
  • Marketing Update & Aluminum Messaging (~20 minutes)
  • Releases
    • Aluminum
    • Silicon
  • Infra/docs 
    • Vexhost Billing
  • TSC Grievance Tracking
  • General Topics
    •  ODL Survey status
  • Any Other Topics

Minutes

Marketing Update

  • Brandon Wick introduced Amar and Filip and talked about how they are helping the community.
  • Brandon Wick presented some slides on the marketing update ODL Marketing.pdf
    • Filip will be representing the community on the Marketing Advisory Council and refresh the website content for www.opendaylight.org
    • Amar is helping the community with the Aluminum release messaging.
  • Draft Messaging for the release messaging has been developed.
  • Brandon Wick talked about the 2021 marketing planning and deliverables. 
    • Working with EUAG to develop a clearer picture of the use cases.
    • Working on a website refresh.

Releases

  • Aluminum.. All done, except Release notes... Luis Gomezwill take care of templates here so PTL can then populate them
  • Silicon... We have 4 release plans and according to the latest schedule we have to complete them by   

Infra

  • Vexxhost Billing issue has been resolved.  Credits are being applied to the ODL account.  
    • Releng team is putting hard quotas on that particular area of their environment (HEAT stacks). This might cause problems with testing activities but at least it will prevent run-away processes in future.
    • Addtional tweaking will be taking place to reduce issues and costs.
    • More areas for improvement in workflows by the IT team may see some additional cost savings.

ODL micro

  • It is ready for the initial release. We need to create a branch and run the staging and release Venkatranganwill take care of this ASAP

Action Items

  • Type your task here, using "@" to assign to a user and "//" to select a due date