, 10 pm Pacific
TSC Meeting Zoom || TSC APAC Zoom || Meeting Recordings
TSC meetings are held weekly for one hour on Thursdays. Meeting time alternates each week. Standard: 9am Pacific and APAC: 10pm Pacific.
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
Daniel De La Rosa (Release Mgr)
Staff: Casey Cain
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
- Magnesium SR3
- TSC Grievance Tracking
- General Topics
- TSC Elections Self Nominations: https://wiki.opendaylight.org/x/gBUF
- Any Other Topics
- CSIT checkpoint is on and release is in good shape. Daniel De La Rosawill email PTL from the new self managed projects to be removed from distributions
- Magnesium SR3
- Documentation for Aluminum SR1 and release:
- Documentation prime is still pending.
- The next virtual event will be the Developer & Testing Forum.
- If you have any feedback, please reach out to Casey Cain
- Self-nominations open till at https://wiki.opendaylight.org/x/gBUF.
- Type your task here, using "@" to assign to a user and "//" to select a due date