TSC Meeting Zoom || TSC APAC Zoom || Meeting Recordings
TSC meetings are held weekly for one hour on Thursdays. Meeting time alternates each week. Standard: 9am Pacific and APAC: 10pm Pacific.
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
|Community Elected Roles:|
Daniel De La Rosa (Release Manager)
Staff: Casey Cain
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company's legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
- TAC & SPC Updates
- Marketing Update
- TSC Grievance Tracking
- General Topics
- Any Other Topics
- Silicon SR3 distribution done, downloads and release notes pending...checklist updated
- Phosphorus SR1 is still working in progress.. Robert Vargareported that we have BGPCEP regression and other issues but it should be ready next week.. checklist updated as well
- Upcoming maintenance window Nov 14: https://lists.opendaylight.org/g/integration-dev/message/14543
TAC & SPC Update
- Marketing project update: proposition to align bullet points with project strategy - https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/display/LN/2021-11-03+MAC+Minutes
- Orange (OR)ONAP webinar good feedback => ODL well mentioned => ODL on-boarding potential webinar too ?
- Orange presentation with ONAP https://www.lfnetworking.org/lfn-user-story-orange-deploys-onap-in-production/
- Robert Varga's most side marketing communications concerns 5G, ONAP, and ORAN. ODL is hardly mentioned though it is an essential brick of this ecosystem.
ODL shifted from an SDN controller to a versatile toolbox now. How can this be tackled at the LFN level ? by the TAC ?
- ONAP is consuming ODL but does not highlight the importance of ONAP SDNC as an ODL component.
Without ONAP emphasizing the importance of the ODL SNDC component, it would be hard to get more hands-on in maintaining the project.
- New project control center is not ready for ODL yet because of bugs
- DDF topics proposal https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/display/LN/2022+LFN+Developer+Event+Topics+January
Topics Due by