Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

TSC Meeting Zoom || TSC APAC Zoom || Meeting Recordings

TSC meetings are held weekly for one hour on Thursdays.  Meeting time alternates each week.  Standard: 9am Pacific and APAC: 10pm Pacific.

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

Staff: Casey Cain

Others: Sangwook Ha Manoj Chokka

Agenda

  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
  • Releases
  • TAC & SPC Updates
  • Marketing Update
  • TSC Grievance Tracking
  • General Topics
    • Security 
    • DDF in June 
  • Any Other Topics

Minutes

Release

  • Phosphorus SR2, is still in progress but Robert Vargawill be done with it in the next couple of days so checklist will be adjusted 
  • Sulfur GA is taking longer than originally planned so code freeze will probably happen on  .. checklist has been adjusted as well.
  • RTD right ticket opened for docuemntation - waiting for feedback

TAC & SPC Update

  • Comments

Marketing Update

General Topic

  • Security program
    • OpenDaylight is in the top 10 of LFN projects active in security dashboard and will be asked to make a feedback to US govt.
    • need to investigate the CSSV process https://nvd.nist.gov/developers - can the LFN take that role ?
    • Robert currently alone in the security mailing-list and is already very busy
      • call for volunteer: Guillaume Lambert you can add me to the ML, if I can't answer, I will ask support to my company.
      • need to add a few people to help Robert Varga upgrading upstreams dependencies especially in odlparent
        it is most of the job for security - no particular skills required.

Action Items

  •  

4 Comments

  1. Guillaume Lambertre RTD ticket opened, request the docs committers to provide the RTD-id's to be updated in the tickets.

  2. Guillaume Lambert I've added your account and Luis's account for all the projects. Thanh and Jamo are already project admins, but not really active on ODL Docs. Are there any other committers that require access please let me know.

    1. Thanks Anil
      I think we are all set. I can't see any other committer listed in INFO.yaml