TSC Meeting Zoom || TSC APAC Zoom || Meeting Recordings
TSC meetings are held weekly for one hour on Thursdays. Meeting time alternates each week. Standard: 9am Pacific and APAC: 10pm Pacific.
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
Robert Varga Pantheon.tech
Manoj Chokka Verizon
Venkatrangan Rakuten Symphony
Guillaume Lambert Orange
Anil Belur Linux Foundation
Ivan Hrasko Pantheon.tech
Cedric Ollivier Orange
|Community Elected Roles:|
Daniel De La Rosa (Release Manager)
Staff: Casey Cain
Community: Sangwook Ha
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
- LFN Updates
- Marketing Update
- TSC Grievance Tracking
- General Topics
- Any Other Topics
- Argon is scheduled for but
- TransportPCE is done after this https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/integration/distribution/+/104761 was merged.
- Anil Belur LFtools reuse openstack libs to create stack and racks spcace etc. It is an old version of LF tools. very indirect dep for LF tools.
An error with no attribute mapping message. Apparently due to the new python version 3.10.x
Daniel De La Rosa With the latest jobs, its picking up python 3.10.x and
and returning an error. 06:34:27 AttributeError: module 'collections' has no attribute 'Mapping'
Cedric Ollivier confirmed that python3.10 introduce this kind of issue (e.g. nose to pytest migration). Seen also in Anuket.
The root cause is the upper constraint management. You should stick to OpenStack upper constraint management. (cf D&TF presentation)
- Once this is resolved and integration tests passed, we can move forward with Argon release, hopefully early next week.
- Cedric Ollivier we need a discussion about the global design.
There was a proposal in previous TSC minutes to set up a global discussion with the LFN staff and other communities. It will be a deep technical discussion.
Casey Cain is OK to set it up. The TAC is the right place but the TAC meeting is not the convenient moment. We probably need to create a sub committee
- Sulfur and Java 11 is EOS, as you can see from Robert Varga announcement
- Venkatrangan forwarded some concerns about HTTP cookies potential reuse (apache shiro) to the security mailing-list - under investigations / discussion