TSC meetings are held weekly for one hour on Thursdays. Meeting time alternates each week. Standard: 9am Pacific and APAC: 10pm Pacific.
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
Robert Varga Pantheon.tech
Manoj Chokka Verizon
Venkatrangan Govindarajan Nvidia
Gilles Thouenon Orange
Anil Belur Linux Foundation
Ivan Hrasko Pantheon.tech
|Community Elected Roles:|
Daniel De La Rosa (Release Manager)
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
- LFN Updates
- Marketing Update
- TSC Grievance Tracking
- General Topics
- Any Other Topics
- Potassium has been released so we just have to update the download documentation and release notes. Venkatrangan Govindarajan will update downloads documentation
- Argon SR3 RC will be picked soon so it can be released . Some issues with transportpce issues have been resolved so we can pick a RC early next week..
- Calcium release is in progress and the release schedule has been posted