TSC meetings are held weekly for one hour on Thursdays. Meeting time alternates each week. Standard: 9am Pacific and APAC: 10pm Pacific.
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
Robert Varga Pantheon.tech
Manoj Chokka Verizon
Venkatrangan Govindarajan Nvidia
Gilles Thouenon Orange
Anil Belur Linux Foundation
Ivan Hrasko Pantheon.tech
|Community Elected Roles:|
Daniel De La Rosa (Release Manager)
Staff: Casey Cain
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
- LFN Updates
- Marketing Update
- TSC Grievance Tracking
- General Topics
- Any Other Topics
- Roshni KK spoke about implementing changes at the kernel.
- Roshni KK will update - CONTROLLER-2054Getting issue details... STATUS
- ODL has a request from the TAC to define what roadblocks the ODL community is facing for completing their OpenSSF badging. To be included on the Security tools adoption survey page.
- Robert Varga will update the survey page and attend the next TAC meeting for discussion.
- Discussion came about the difficulty of the completing the OpenSSF badging
- Provide feedback on Mohit's website updates
- Discussion took place about how the code is hosted
- Robert and Casey will follow up this discussion at the D&TF