TSC meetings are held weekly for one hour on Thursdays. Meeting time alternates each week. Standard: 9am Pacific and APAC: 10pm Pacific.
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
Robert Varga Pantheon.tech
Manoj Chokka Verizon
Venkatrangan Govindarajan Nvidia
Gilles Thouenon Orange
Anil Belur Linux Foundation
Ivan Hrasko Pantheon.tech
|Community Elected Roles:
Daniel De La Rosa (Release Manager)
Staff: Casey Cain
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
- LFN Updates
- Marketing Update
- TSC Grievance Tracking
- General Topics
- Any Other Topics
- Calcium MRI status is still in progress, more details in this page. This is scheduled to be released by
- Potassium SR2 has been released and documentation has been updated. Potassium SR3 is scheduled for
- Release schedule revision: https://lists.opendaylight.org/g/release/message/20816
- Casey Cain reminded everyone to look at the LFN Developer & Testing Forum topic submissions.
- Mentorship program 2024 - LFN has a few spots available for mentorship. Proposals are welcome on the wiki by the mentors.
- Casey also suggested that the community check out the discussions around CNTI and 5GSBP.
- Gerrit migration to the EU is expected to be completed before the second week of Mar 2024.