TAC & SPC Update
- 1 or 2 sentences from PTLs can greatly help Brandon to write the release marketing message.
- Infra topics
- someone will be hired in EU for all LFN projects IT - Meanwhile, one person from Australia is currently in Switzerland and will ensure the service.
- Infra issues of the week-end are under post-mortem investigations. Datacenter routing issues under work with a newer design.
- Java pipelines available already and validated with odlparent.
- Monitoring jobs directly is not
- maintainable - discussion with vendors on how to do this other way by getting jobs responses.
- Gerrit HA need to be tested first at the same place before going ahead with a second instance in EU. A read-only mirror can be set up meanwhile. Kubernetes Gerrit cluster maybe next year.
- Sangwook Ha approved as a new committer for openFlow by TSC members during the meeting (Daniel De La Rosa proxy for Luis Gomez )