Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 3 Next »

TSC Meeting Zoom || TSC APAC Zoom || Meeting Recordings

TSC meetings are held weekly for one hour on Thursdays.  Meeting time alternates each week.  Standard: 9am Pacific and APAC: 10pm Pacific.

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

Staff: Casey Cain

Others: Manoj Chokka

Agenda

  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
  • Releases
  • Infra
    • IT-22718: Troubleshoot and improve Nexus staging repo promotion.  
  • TAC & SPC Updates
  • Marketing Update
  • TSC Grievance Tracking
  • General Topics
  • Any Other Topics

Minutes

Release

  • Silicon SR2 is completely done, including release notes and downloads 
  • Phosphorus release code freeze is supposed to happen today  but I'm going to let Robert Vargaconfirm that this can move forward. The checklist is available here

Infra

  • JCASC changes: Migrating all Jenkins managed config into JCASC plugin. 
  • IT-22718: Troubleshoot and improve Nexus staging repo promotion. Worked with Sonatype and increased the JVM/heap to 16GiB.
    • After the change has been incorporated, disk contention issues on Nexus is resolved. Need to confirm this by promoting any staging repos.  
  • Anil Belur
    • some changes to merge quickly on infra/utils → call for reviews
    • recent nexus outage and performances issues: ticket open with Sonatype →some parameters to increase
      • nexus artifacts promotion used to be slow - should be fixed since Monday

TAC & SPC Update

  • Comments

Marketing Update

  • Summit is no going longer to have a physical portion because of COVID and travel restrictions in the number of countries
    • registration opened
  • DDF will also be virtual - tentative in June - will depend on the status at this moment
  • Governing board - a few slides asked for priorities due to 9/17 - budget is no longer allocated per project but by portfolio
    • pending changes on LFIT infra, staffing, mentorships - LFN is asking for what changes needs to be made and what are the priorities
      (what is working well, what is not working well, etc)
      Guillaume Lambert start the conversation by email following Casey Cain 's email

General Topic

Action Items

  •  
  • No labels