TSC Meeting Zoom || TSC APAC Zoom || Meeting Recordings
TSC meetings are held weekly for one hour on Thursdays. Meeting time alternates each week. Standard: 9am Pacific and APAC: 10pm Pacific.
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
|Community Elected Roles:|
Daniel De La Rosa (Release Manager)
Staff: Casey Cain
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
- TAC & SPC Updates
- Marketing Update
- TSC Grievance Tracking
- General Topics
- Any Other Topics
- Phosphorus SR2 is all done and Luis Gomezwill release the official distribution and we will update the documentation
- Sulfur GA, MRI changes are still in progress, Robert Varga is working on several challenging changes
TAC & SPC Update
- Open Networking & Edge Executive Forum is scheduled from April 12th to 14th and free of charge
- 2021 YouTube Playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbzoR-pLrL6pHzi3ZxE5yHzugP3pk1mmA
- LFX Security Dashboard configuration: most projects scanned are obsolete → needs to investigate
- Sulfur is on target to release in March 2022.
- Community development goals are behind schedule due to a drop in upstream code contributors and hampered by technical debt. However, technical debt is being mostly eliminated with the Sulfur release.
- There remains a focus on attracting new developers, marketing outreach, recruiting new community release managers, and Integration/testing leads that would greatly benefit the community in maintaining some areas of the Project. Support from downstream consumers of ODL is needed.