Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 4 Current »

TSC Meeting Zoom || TSC APAC Zoom || Meeting Recordings

TSC meetings are held weekly for one hour on Thursdays.  Meeting time alternates each week.  Standard: 9am Pacific and APAC: 10pm Pacific.

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

Staff: Casey Cain

Others: Manish Kumar Barnwal Manoj Chokka Jeff Hartley Andrew Hsia

Agenda

  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
  • Releases
  • TAC & SPC Updates
  • Marketing Update
  • TSC Grievance Tracking
  • General Topics
  • Any Other Topics

Minutes

Release

  • Al SR4 done
  • Si SR1 done, SI SR2 checklists to do and schedule to modify
  • Phosphorus still in progress (controller probably tomorrow, aaa over the week-end)

TAC & SPC Update

  • TAC Minutes for  https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/x/x4dXAw
  • discussion about 5G
  • Morgan Richomme's presentation about LF services => ongoing discussion launched at the TAC level
    • some points raised: LF IT people are not taking part of the community and do not consume their services. FD.io rebuilt their own system to fulfil their own neeeds.
  • Developer in-person event not possible before 2022 → ongoing work on the planning to prepare

General Topic

  • Manish Kumar Barnwal working on better reusing our JIRA for release notes and tracking releases milestones etc.
    • discussion on the right way to track releases and the necessity to have a status of projects for various purposes
      These purposes and the requirements need to be described somewhere (confluence page?) to have a discussion

Action Items

  • Type your task here, using "@" to assign to a user and "//" to select a due date
  • No labels