, 9 am Pacific
TSC Meeting Zoom || TSC APAC Zoom || Meeting Recordings
TSC meetings are held weekly for one hour on Thursdays. Meeting time alternates each week. Standard: 9am Pacific and APAC: 10pm Pacific.
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
Daniel De La Rosa (Release Mgr)
Staff: Casey Cain
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
- Aluminum SR1
- TSC Grievance Tracking
- General Topics
- TSC Election Vote
- Archival Proposals - Archived Projects
- Any Other Topics
TSC Election Proposal
- TSC Election Proposal has been updated to accommodate the proposal to add active community members as a representative group on the TSC.
- If approved, Casey recommends that we pass an additional resolution to postpone the nomination period for active community member seats until as previously discussed.
- The TSC approved the 2021 TSC Election Proposal: https://wiki.opendaylight.org/x/0BQF.
- The TSC approved a commitment to run a special election to fill the active community member seats on the TSC on
- Aluminum SR1 has been approved and published. All we have left is for the current SM projects to join the release, RN and downloads to be updated, according to the checklist
- Silicon is on schedule and we are on pace to do a CSIT checkpoint, according to the schedule
- Ansible Project Archival Approval
- Ansible Project Archival Proposal has passed.
- Packaging Project Archival Approval
- Packaging Project Archival Proposal has passed.
- Puppet Project Archival Approval
- Puppet Project Archival Proposal has passed.
- Type your task here, using "@" to assign to a user and "//" to select a due date