Content related to the Table Type Patterns Tutorial from the 2015 OpenDaylight Summit can be found here.
There are currently two major sub-projects: ttp-model and parser.
This consists of a YANG model for a TTP that closely matches the ONF spec and a simple model that allows you to associate zero or one "active TTPs" as well as zero or more "supported TTPs" with a switch.
The parser provides CLI tools to read, write and work with TTPs.
The distribution-karaf and features subprojects are there for building and testing Karaf features so that others can load and depend on TTP functionality easily. The utils subproject contains the common, shared functionality between ttp-model and parser.
Roadmap and Plans
- Google Doc covering use cases and API sketches
- Trello Board
- 2/4/15 e-mail on possible Lithium work items
- TTP 1.0 Spec
- Curt and Colin's OpenDaylight Summit Talk
- Slides from the OpenDaylight Summit Talk
- Curt's slides from US Ignite
- Source, binaries and documentation for Broadcom's OF-DPA